Book Reviews

Monday, October 6, 2014

Doctor Who: The Crawling Terror


  • Print Length: 258 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0804140901
  • Publisher: Broadway Books (September 9, 2014)
  • Sold by: Random House LLC
  • Available at: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books a Million

" And I thought Iraqi camel spiders were bad." he muttered. 

The Doctor and Clara land in a quiet little town of Wiltshire, Britain. It wasn't until they stumbled onto a cocooned man rendered down to skin and bones, caught in a giant spider web that they realized that Wiltshire wasn't as quiet as it seemed. Zombie town people, giant mosquito, mysterious symbols on stones and a mad scientist, all lead to one ending, a dangerous one.

To be quite honestly with you, I have never watched, read or even heard of Doctor Who before I started to read this book. Even with that I caught on to everything rather quickly. I also don't particularly enjoy "creepy crawlies". That being said I surprising, not just liked this book, I loved it. The book made me laugh at times, and intrigued at others. I could not put it down. I can not wait to pick up another Doctor Who book

* I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment