Book Reviews

Saturday, March 7, 2015

The World Before Us by Aislinn Hunter

The World Before UsThe World Before Us by Aislinn Hunter
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I found this book to be very confusing. I am not sure if it was because I was interrupted constantly while trying to read this or, if it was, due to the fact that the author jumps from past to present with little warning except by the beginning of a new chapter. I couldn't fall in love with the characters because I couldn't even who exactly was narrating. My assumption is that they were ghost that were following the main character around looking for answers.

I will be honest, I was very curious about how everything connected together but halfway through I was so confused about what was going on that I didn't even finish it. I think, though, if I was reading a physical copy not an ebook I might have had an easier time going back to find where I had stopped understanding what was going on and reread it for better clarification.

In short, this might be a good book but as far as my experience everything was against this book being good for me.

I received the ARC of this book from edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com for this review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment